Wired & Wireless Credit Card Terminals
Rambler™ Process credit card payments from anywhere
Rambler offers businesses the freedom to process credit card transactions on-location as services are delivered or products are sold away from traditional store-front locations. Now startup businesses, home-service providers, direct sellers, flea market, concert and tradeshow vendors can offer on-site, immediate credit card acceptance.
Rambler features an affordable magnetic-stripe reader than can be attached to a smartphone to enable credit card-swiping and instant authorization. Merchants using Rambler realize lower cost transactions by taking advantage of card-present credit card processing rates available from their merchant service provider. Additionally, Rambler optimizes cash flows and accounts receivables by cutting delays in billings and collections, common among home service providers.
Rambler is ideally suited for non-traditional merchants seeking an affordable payment solution for on-site credit card payment processing. Check out the many features the Rambler offers.
- Simple, easy-to-use, lightweight design. Offers easy handling and use. Converts your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device into a very portable, easy-to-use POS terminal.
- Plug and play API. Built-in, optional acquiring software makes the Rambler ready-to-use immediately from the box. Equipment can also be easily integrated into a wide-range of existing acquiring software.
- Proprietary data encryption. Protects card data by using specialized encryption and security features. Card data is sent securely over wireless networks and no card information is stored on the device.
- Audio jack or USB connectivity options. Flexible data connectivity options make the Rambler very easily adaptable with both legacy hardware and newer mobile devices. Enables connectivity to portable printers for easy, on-location receipt printing.
- Built-in battery. Compact design does not draw off the mobile device battery, increasing reliability and uptime in the field.
- Major smartphone operating systems supported including: Android, Blackberry, IOS, Windows 7 and Symbian.
- Any company that requires mobile transactions
FIRST DATA™ FD55 TERMINAL
The First Data™ FD55 Terminal (FD 55) is an incredibly reliable and easy to use point-of-sale terminal that enables you to accept virtually every payment option. This space-saving device is compatible with many standard peripheral devices, including the FD-10 and PP1000SE, as well as the PP1000SE with contactless capabilities. With the addition of optional equipment, the FD55 can also accept paper or electronic checks.
- Merchant saves money with an economical device that combines terminal with printer
- Built-in security, including the First Data® TransArmor® solution, reduces risk and simplifies compliance
- Keeps lines moving with fast downloads, as well as a speedy thermal printer that’s easy to load and jam-resistant
- Travel and Entertainment
- Direct Marketing
- Electronic Commerce
- Accept virtually all payment options including debit, gift, and credit cards
- Control costs with a combination terminal and printer
- Speed up transactions with IP connectivity
- Make faster transactions with a quick printer that speeds through text, bar codes and graphics shorten customer wait times
- Improve their fraud protection through truncated receipts and other features
- Settle with their preferred payment type
- Verification and processing capabilities for ATM, debit, EBT transactions and check payments
- IP connectivity with dial backup
- Support for contactless payments
- Address verification service
- IP connectivity with dial-up backup
- LCD Display – 128 X 64
- Thermal Receipt Printer – 18 lines per second, virtually jam-free, standard paper
- Other: ARM11, 32-bit CPU core, 400 MHz, three-track magnetic stripe reader, 16-button keypad, 128 MB Flash/32 MB SDRAM, one USB ports, large batch capacity
FIRST DATA™ FD100 TERMINAL
First Data™ FD100 Credit Card Terminal is perfect for any small business looking for affordable functionality. This touch screen terminal combines reliability, performance and security in an all-in-one POS solution.
Many retailers operate with outdated wired terminals that process transactions at less than ideal speeds. Maybe you have a manual imprinter or a noisy dot-matrix printer that takes a minute or more to finish a transaction. The added wait time unfortunately becomes routine for your customers, which might translate into longer lines for them and less business for you. At the same time, not all merchants require the advanced features of high-end,costly terminals or electronic cash registers.
First Data™ FD100 Terminal is an affordable all-in-oneterminal solution that combines performance, security,reliability and ease of use into a low-cost, feature-rich device. It delivers high-quality transaction processing and, by using newer technologies, provides a safe, secure Internet Protocol (IP)/dial-up platform. Compatible with many standard peripherals, the FD100 Terminal provides maximum versatility at an affordable price. As one of the fastest, most secure point-of-sale terminals available, the First Data™ FD100 terminal is easily integrated, supports various communication interfaces, and can be adapted to changing environments and circumstances.
Installation is simple, with easy-to-follow on screen prompts. Set up takes just a few minutes per terminal.The FD100 Terminal accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, credit cards acceptence (including Visa®, MasterCard®/Diners Club®, Discover® and JCB®), contactless payments, gift cards and checks using TeleCheck® ECA® or paper solutions. The FD100 Terminal quickly processes transactions through a dial-up or IP connection, and it generates customer receipts with only the last four digits of the card number to help protect your customers from fraud and identity theft.
- Verification and processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- IP capability with dial-up as connectivity backup
- Compact design
- Durable keys
- Touch screen capability with 128 x 64 graphic LCD display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic stripe reader
- Contactless support
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Five USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- Three-inch-wide thermal roll printer
- Quick Service Restaurants
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Grocery Stores
- Electronic Commerce
FIRST DATA™ FD50 TERMINAL
First Data’s * PCI PED Approved, FD-50ti is dual comm so it can run transactions over the internet or over a phone line. It has an integrated thermal printer that is very fast and it has a very rugged design. The FD-50ti is a state of the art credit card machine from First Data. The terminal allows merchants to process using either an internet connection or with a traditional telephone line. The FD-50ti machine processes many different payment forms. Depending upon which services and equipment are chosen on the application, merchants can process credit cards, debit cards, checks, and gift and loyalty programs. In today’s fast paced society the FD-50ti processing is lightening fast with an internet connection and is very reliable.
As new payment methods continue to emerge, customers want full flexibility, speedy transactions and protection from fraud when paying for purchases. Further, with limited counter space, merchants need a compact terminal that can handle everything—credit, debit, gift cards, checks, electronic benefits transfer and even loyalty programs. Despite the complexities, cost-conscious merchants operating in this difficult economy are looking for affordable solutions to their point-of-sale needs.
The First Data™ FD50Ti terminal is an economical point-of-sale terminal that enables merchants to accept virtually every payment option—PIN-secured and signature debit, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club International® and JCB®, plus First Data gift and loyalty cards.
This space-saving device is solidly built for years of service, and is compatible with many standard peripheral devices, including First Data’s FD-10, FD-10C and FD-30 PIN pads. With the addition of optional equipment, the FD50Ti can also accept contactless payments, electronic benefits transfer, and paper or electronic checks.
The FD50Ti terminal has the latest fraud detection and prevention technologies built right in to keep your customers safe and your business compliant with industry guidelines. First Data’s new TransArmor® solution offers a layer of protection previously unavailable anywhere on the market. This innovation combines encryption with tokenization, which completely removes card information from your environment so it cannot be used for fraud.
The FD50Ti reliably processes transactions through an Internet Protocol (IP) or dial-up connection. At a speed of 15 lines per second, the device’s built-in printer powers through text for fast checkouts. It’s built for jam-free operation, and it’s a snap to reload—just open the cover and drop in the standard-sized paper roll.
Installation is simple, taking just minutes per terminal. Operating the FD50Ti is just as effortless, with intuitive buttons to guide you as customers offer different methods of payment. No matter what the lighting situation is in your workplace, the large, bright display makes the device easy to read.
- Connectivity—IP with dial-up backup
- Sturdy, compact construction (7.8” long, 3.7” wide, 3.5”)
- Compatibility—PIN pads: First Data FD-10, FD-10C, FD-30 and others; Contactless readers: First Data FD-30 and others
- Security—Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption; MasterCard PTS-certified; CVV2/CVC2/CID verification for card-not-present situations
- LCD display—128 X 64
- Thermal Receipt Printer—15 lines per second, virtually jam-free, standard paper
- ARM9, 32-bit CPU core, 400 MHz
- Two-track magnetic stripe reader
- 16-button keypad
- Memory—32MB Flash/64MB SDRAM
- Three USB ports
- Large batch capacity
- Dynamic Currency Conversion for merchants serving international customers
- Options—Electronic commerce indicator, recurring payments for credit
Merchant saves money with an economical device that combines terminal with printer.
Authorize.Net makes accepting credit card payments & e-checks safe, easy and affordable.
Sign up to get a free card reader. The reader fits right in your pocket and securely encrypts every swipe.
- Merchant Account Set-Up
- Gateway Software
- Free Card Reader
- 24/7 Support
- Shopping Cart Set-Up
- Online Reporting